Ice cold brews, breathtaking views, tasty food and blues music! The beer lineup and food menu for the Durango Blues Trains on June 1st and 2nd are here! The menus will feature tasty brews from our award-winning brewery and cider partners Ska Brewing, Telluride Brewing Company and Big B's Hard Cider:
BEER & CIDER ($4)
- Ska Brewing - Mexican Logger: The perfect Mexican Lager. Light and refreshing, it really hits the spot after a long day of brutal chainsaw work. SAAZ hops are the star in this amazingly delicious lager.
- Ska Brewing - Pils World: A twist on a classic German Pilsner. Clear, golden beauty with a thin head of tiny bubbles. A delicately crafted lager with a light malt body and a clean citrus finish.
- Ska Brewing - Modus Mandarina IPA: A unique twist on Modus Hoperandi, this citrus IPA is dry-hopped with a generous portion of Mandarina Bavaria hops and brewed with sweet orange peels.
- Telluride Brewing Co - Face Down Brown Ale: A beautiful hybrid of an English and American style Brown that explodes with toffee, chocolate, and nut flavors…don’t be afraid to get down with the best Brown around!
- Telluride Brewing Co - Russell Kelly Pale Ale: This American-style Strong Pale Ale is named after a true Telluride legend, and is as bold as Russell was adventurous. This pale ale is brewed big but is balanced with Chinook and Mosaic hops.
- Telluride Brewing Co - Whacked Out Wheat: An easy drinking American style wheat. It’s light, crisp and extremely refreshing.
- Big B's Hard Cider - Orchard Original: Hand crafted using traditional farmhouse cider making techniques. The driest cider we make, it is created using fresh pressed Newtown Pippen apples. It starts off with a crisp apple taste and has a smooth dry finish.
- Big B's Hard Cider - Lazy Daze Lemonade: Artisanally made by combining our Orchard Original with Big B’s Orchard Recipe Lemonade. It’s a perfect marriage between dry cider, sweet and tart lemonade. Ultra refreshing and amazingly crisp!
- Serious Texas BBQ: Mini Texas tacos - chopped bar-b-q- cheezy potatoes, onions & jalapenos on a soft flour tortilla
- Various bar snacks ($1 - $3)
- Wine ($4): Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon mini bottles
- Soft Drinks ($1): Cans of Coca-Cola, Diet Coke and Sprite
- Water: Complimentary bottled water will be available on board
The bars at the ends of the train will be cash only, drinks only. The bar in the middle of the train, next to the merchandise table, will have the food, drinks, and accept cash and credit cards.
For additional questions, check out the Durango Blues Train FAQ page.