Ice cold brews, scenic views, tasty food and blues music! The beer lineup and food menu for the Durango Blues Trains on August 18 & 19 are here! The menus will feature tasty brews from our award-winning brewery partners Ska Brewing and Telluride Brewing Company:
- (Ska) Mexican Logger: The perfect Mexican Lager. Light and refreshing, it really hits the spot after a long day of brutal chainsaw work. SAAZ hops are the star in this amazingly delicious lager.
- (Ska) Pils World: A twist on a classic German Pilsner. Clear, golden beauty with a thin head of tiny bubbles. A delicately crafted lager with a light malt body and a clean citrus finish.
- (Ska) Modus Mandarina: A unique twist on Modus Hoperandi, this citrus IPA is dry-hopped with a generous portion of Mandarina Bavaria hops and brewed with sweet orange peels.
- (TBC) Face Down Brown Ale: A beautiful hybrid of an English and American style Brown that explodes with toffee, chocolate, and nut flavors…don’t be afraid to get down with the best Brown around!
- (TBC) Bridal Veil Pale Ale: Brewed with a generous amount of German Rye malt and an abundance of American hops, our ale embodies an earthly flavor and finishes with a hint of spice. This powerhouse of an ale excites even the most dormant of tastes buds.
Serious Texas BBQ: Mini Texas tacos ($5) Various bar snacks ($1 - $3)
Wine ($4): Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon mini bottles
Soft Drinks ($1): Cans of Coca-Cola, Diet Coke and Sprite
Water: Bottled water will be available on board for free
The bars at the ends of the train will be cash only, drinks only. The bar in the middle of the train, next to the merchandise table, will have the food, drinks, and accept cash and credit cards.
For additional questions, check out the Blues Train Message Board, click here.